Thursday, September 13, 2007

que momento mas triste cuando se acaba...

Summer is over! This, of course is a bitter sweet moment for me because although I'm happy that all camps have ended and I now have time to live, it also means well, the end of the summer. So no more long days (sunsets at 9pm, how awesome is that!). No more free concerts at the pier or park. No more dinners on sidewalk cafes. No more shorts everyday (although I might still wear mine until November...) and no more iced coffees (which is good for my pocket since they are more expensive than regular coffee... thanks Starbucks...

But with the end of summer comes the fall. And honestly NYC in the fall is a great place to be. You've got multi color trees (well, their leaves anyway) and awesome weather. Not too cold, not too hot, just perfect. Kind of like the weather in San Francisco, but without the usual SF fog. Perfect weather to go biking, hiking (not that I ever go hiking) and jogging (again, not that I ever jog, but you get the point.)

All in all, like I said this is a bitter sweet moment for me, but it's looking sweeter by the minute.

I now have time to write shit like this!!

2 comments:

rachel said...

i hear you. i've been blogging up a storm lately :)

junk said...

i saw them! is that your brother? he's so cute :)