Friday, September 14, 2007

Awesome bike ride*

It's such a beautiful day today that I decided to bike to work. However, since my bike sucks, I asked Dar if I could borrow her brand new one. And she said yes! It was an awesome ride and I'm very much looking forward to this afternoon so I can bike back!

This bike is so smooth and fast that I felt like I didn’t had to pedal... Well, a few seconds after I stopped pedaling, I realized I wasn’t going anywhere so I had to start pedaling…

I must say that I have a little bit of bike envy. Although since Dar now has this new one, I now have her old one which is WAY better than my old shitty bike with a purple/pink frame… I mean seriously, if I were to be seen in Brownsville riding that thing I would be a dead woman. Even if I were to be wearing my blue O shirt!

* I always forget how awful the beginning of Brooklyn bridge is… but it’s ALWAYS so worth it!

No comments: