Friday, September 21, 2007

Is this safe?

I came across this picture just now and I had to stop and ask myself, “is this safe?” If I was the mother of this kid I wouldn’t be thrilled by this picture. What if something were to go wrong? Say, the alligator does what it does instinctively and bites the kid and they start to wrestle and inevitably the kid looses… “Um, Mrs. Smith this is Coach Adams. I’m terribly sorry to inform you that Johnny got eaten by our pet alligator… (pause) Yeah, it seems like a good idea, but I guess looking back we should’ve gotten a pet squirrel rather than a gator…Anyway, I’m sorry.”

I mean, trying to look all tough to scare the opposing team is one thing, but to pose with a freaking gator just seems silly… Anyhow, it made me laugh so I’m sharing!!

Have an awesome Friday!! Yeeeees.

No comments: