Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Circa 1992

Through a friend’s site I found this picture. It took me a while to notice that I was actually in the picture! Holy crap... I must’ve been like 15 when this picture was taken… I look so young and I feel so old... :(

I think this was during a mock election that we had in school and I was “voting” for the New Progressive Party. It’s a shame that the elected governor (from that party) ended up going nuts a few years later… Oh well. See if you can find me…



4 comments:

Melanie said...

Cris you have not aged one day, one minute! You look exactly the same. I knew you were ageless. You're the new Dick Clark

junk said...

thanks Mel! I can't believe I'm up there with the ageless Dick Clark! You know who's up there too? Wayne Newton! Danke!

Lucie said...

I could pick you out anywhere... so young and innocent! Very Cute Cris!

Katie said...

I recall central park in fall...yes yes Wayne...and you look young, but honestly...you still haven't aged a bit