Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Spain and Portugal with the family

For new year’s we went with my family (we were 12 and this was just my mom and her brother’s family) to Madrid and Lisboa (Portugal). Aside from both destinations being incredibly beautiful, I must say that I am a very lucky person to have the family that I have (not that I hadn’t realized this before!). We had such an amazing time together. We were together for a week and we didn’t have any arguments whatsoever; none. We enjoyed each other’s company so much and had so much fun that it made me realize that I miss my family incredibly. I wish I could see them and hang out with them more often.

Although we had a full schedule everyday, my favorite part was late afternoon around 6pm where we would gather in the hotel lobby and just grab a few (several) drinks, relax and then go to dinner around 9:30-10pm.

No joke, we have close to 800 pictures from the trip (12 people taking pics), but here are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!


Just hangin' out in Plaza Mayor... what wigs? What are you talking about?

1st night; nice restaurant. Why do we have napkins onour heads? Just 'cause...





Later that night... umm, yeah, I don't know...
Babe, can I hang this up in our living room?
New Year's Eve...
Before
After

2 comments:

Lucie said...

So jealous of how much fun it looks like you had.... I need a passport!

Melanie said...

Cris, having met some of your family I know how blessed you are. Looks like you had fun. Funny I have a picture of my brother with a napkin similarly tied around his head holding a fork and knife. Is this a new trend?