Monday, December 11, 2006

Talks of another Chachi coming sometime soon…

Maybe or maybe not, definitively not for Christmas but maybe in January? I’ve been doing a very casual research for a new mini Schnauzer puppy and I’ve come across many disturbing and ugly puppy pictures. I know, how can a puppy be U.G.L.Y? Ooooh, they are! I think that this one, however, wins for sure.

This picture might explain why many people think Schnauzers are hideous. Why do they do this to this poor creature!?!




Or how about this one with the little turds on the background? (by the way, this dog was listed under "puppies")




Or this one that looks like a guinea pig?



As of right now, the research continues…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ!! What the hell is that??

Lucie said...

Wouldn't dog sit any of those! How about a cute Pug?

junk said...

i know! that's what I'm talking about!! horrible!!!!

anyhow, can't do the pugs becuase they aren't hypoallergenic or whatever that term is...!

Katie said...

puggles!!! so who's allergic? I'd dog sit anything even if it were UGLY, but as long as it smelled ok...all fluffy's need love!!! First one looks like a dictator..

junk said...

I'm teh one that's allergic... to dogs, cats and dust... greeeeeat.

Lucie said...

Interesting Dictator Observation... Can't wait for you to get a new one though.... I do have a love for Morton St. Animals...